What is Cat Camp?
Cat Camp is an optional experience for incoming students who want to learn about all the reasons to be proud of being a Bobcat, begin their lives 'on the hill' with new friends, and learn about Texas State spirit and traditions in a relaxed atmosphere.
Cat Camp teaches Bobcat traditions and welcomes incoming Bobcats to Texas State! This is an exciting opportunity for the Texas State community to come together and welcome our new students!
Cat Camp is led by current students who are passionate about all things Texas State and want to make your first year as a Bobcat a success! Cat Camp has been 'Putting the Heart of Texas into the Hearts of Students' since 2009!
What do we do at Cat Camp?
Students will be placed in a small group of 10-12 students and the groups will be led by two counselors and a crew member. This is an opportunity for Bobcats to bond with their peers and have a relaxed time learning all they need to know about Texas State.
Future Bobcats will participate in games, ice breakers, themed dance, learning the Texas State traditions, making some new friends, and so much more!
How do I sign-up for camp?
Registration for Cat Camp will open February 2nd, 2017.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is Cat Camp?
- What is the difference between Cat Camp and New Student Orientation?
- What do you do at Cat Camp?
- How much does Cat Camp cost?
- How long is Cat Camp?
- Where is Cat Camp held?
- Who are Cat Camp Staff?
- What should we pack?
- Is Cat Camp affiliated with religion or spirituality?
- Who will my roommate be?
- Do I have to be 18 to attend Cat Camp?
- Do my parents attend Cat Camp?
- Is there financial assistance available for interested Cat Campers?
- What is the Cat Camp cancellation policy?