Register for Cat Camp 2017!
In order to participate in the New Student Orientation - Cat Camp sessions, you must go to the New Student Orientation website and sign up for a New Student Orientation session that is combined with Cat Camp! The dates for these sessions are: June 23-25 and July 21-23. Once you have registered with New Student Orientation, they will send Cat Camp your information. No additional information or payment will be needed from Cat Camp!
Registration for New Student Orientation/Cat Camp 2017 is now open!
- What is the difference between Cat Camp and New Student Orientation?
- How does attending a New Student Orientation-Cat Camp Session work?
- What is the schedule for the NSO-Cat Camp sessions?
- When do I arrive and leave?
- Where will Cat Camp take place?
- What do I need to pack for Cat Camp?
- Who attends the New Student Orientation-Cat Camp Sessions?
- Am I required to attend Cat Camp?
- Can my family stay with me during Cat Camp?
- Where do I park during Cat Camp?